PRINTERIORS 2016, 8-11 MARCH 2016
Printeriors 2016 will highlight the creativity of print for interiors. Explore this stimulative exhibition and learn how to tailor and personalise your interior design projects.
Each room set delivers a creative punch to its purpose, be it a bathroom, reception area, bedroom, office space, retail floor or kitchen.
There is nowhere else in 2016 that you will be able to discover and learn about the power of print for interior design and decoration, than at Printeriors 2016.
Access Printeriors 2016 with your FESPA Digital badge.
This one day conference will provide a global line-up of experts, from designers, printers and end-users exploring how print can be used as a creative tool for the interior space.
The event will be held on the 10th March, Atrium at the Rai exhibition centre alongside FESPA Digital 2016.
This is your opportunity to gain exclusive insight into innovations occurring within this huge growing market while networking with key leaders of interior industries. The conference will be presented in English only.
Registration to this event will open shortly.
why attend this conference?
- Gain insights into the growth & creative development of printing for interior decoration
- Explore how print enables the designer to execute entire creative schemes efficiently, cost effectively and to strict deadlines
- Explore the variety of creative options available to you of substrates, from rigid media to flexible materials, without a dip in quality?
- Explore what printers can do with vinyl's, woods, metals, glass, ceramics and textiles
- Print is not permanent, which makes it adaptable - Commercially, that flexibility is ideal for temporary restyling for a variety of spheres such as; retail, events, leisure and hotel industries
- Luxe for less - print can achieve a variety of realistic effects, such a gloss, metallic, wood and stone- all of which cost a fraction of the price, and when design moves on – brass and marble may be 'so this season', but in a year's time? – digital print means it can be changed to reflect the next fashion dictate
- Print allows personalisation to be a huge opportunity as creative printed design elements can be added just about anywhere
WHO SHOULD attend?
Printers within the wide format and garment sectors, designers, architects and manufacturers within this sector.