10 MARCH 2016
This one day conference will provide a global line-up of experts, from designers, printers and end-users exploring how print can be used as a creative tool for the interior space.
This is your opportunity to gain exclusive insight into innovations occurring within this huge growing market while networking with key leaders of interior industries.
The event will be held on the 10th March, in the Amtrium at the Amsterdam RAI alongside FESPA Digital 2016.
NB. The conference will be presented in English only.
WHY ATTEND THIS CONFERENCE?
- Gain insights into the growth and creative development of printing for interior decoration
- Explore how print enables designers to execute entire creative schemes efficiently, cost effectively and to strict deadlines
- Discover the variety of creative options available to you across different materials, from rigid media to flexible, without reduced quality
- Find out what printers can do with vinyl, wood, metal, glass, ceramics and textiles
- Unearth the flexibility of print making it perfect for seasonal or temporary restyling for a variety of environments such as; retail, leisure, hospitality and private institutions
- Learn about cost-savings where print can achieve a variety of realistic effects, such a gloss, metal, wood and stone, all at a fraction of the price of the real materials
- Uncover possibilities with personalisation within the printed interiors market
Delegate fees include; access to all conference sessions including refreshment breaks, lunch and a networking drinks reception as well as on demand access to all presentation after the event. In addition, your conference pass offers you access to over 450 exhibitors throughout Printeriors, Fespa Digital, European Sign Expo and Fespa Textile.